Ready to create like a pro? Build, craft, and design bigger and better with FSL Pro Series machines. Our Pro Series is just what you need to take your passion for making to the next level. The Pro machines are Co2 lasers capable of cutting organic material like wood and acrylic. All four rotary compatible and allow for extra cutting space with pass-through doors.
We get a lot of questions when it comes to comparing the Muse and Pro series. The Muse series is a great jumping-off point for users who are just getting versed in the world of laser cutters. We have a lot of customers who prefer the Muse series because it functions efficiently all while conveniently sitting on your counter or desk. Because our Muse models are more compact than our Pro machines, we recommend the muse series for makers who are wanting to create but on a smaller scale. Our Pro Series machines are great for the makers that are looking to make BIGGER. With all the extra space the pro series machines offer, users have the option to mass-produce their creations. We also recommend a Pro over the Muse if you find yourself using your machine over 20 hours a week. Our Pro machines are built for those heavy-duty cutting jobs that make creating so fun!
Full Spectrum Laser is a family business built from a garage nearly a decade ago. Within the last 10 years, the Vegas native business has cultivated and nurtured a tight-knit community of makers who love lasers just as much as we do. Full Spectrum has grown in more ways than one. With our ever growing team and expansion of laser technology, you have the opportunity to grow with us too!
Big day on the FSLaser blog. We're talking all things Muse Pandora! From the key differences between CO2 and fiber lasers, to safety features and accessories, we've got you covered.
It's back! And now even better!
Get your submissions in by the 28th for a chance to WIN!
Our growing community:
As most of our new customers are aware, due to unexpected demand for the Muse 3D laser cutter we are experiencing some delays in production. We want to acknowledge/show appreciation for your patience as we have had significant growth in our community. Though our shipping time has been slowed we are still chugging along making the Muse 3D as fast as we can from our Las Vegas facility. We apologize for any delivery delays that are occurring as a result. All FSL products go through a strict quality control process to ensure our products are always delivered in optimal condition. If your order is taking longer than two weeks, please don’t hesitate to call your sales rep for a status update.
Welcome to our community, Thank you for your patience, and we can't wait to see what you make.
Software update V2.2:
The new update is here!
Official beta testers:
Are you interested?
The Muse Pandora:
The next step in evolution is here, and it's called the Muse Pandora. The Pandora is the new fiber laser system from Full Spectrum Laser. The Muse Pandora is an adaptable enclosed system focusing on safety, easy of use, versatility and like nothing else on the market .This Fiber system allows users to engrave designs and markings with depth into materials such as metals, polycarbonates, and much more. Most lasers people are familiar with cannot engrave such materials. Not only is it a fiber laser but it is also a galvo system. Galvo systems are the fastest way to engrave and seeing them in action is an experience in and of itself. The software to run the Pandora is called Retina Engrave 3, or simply RE3. RE3 is the Full Spectrum Laser standardized software. You can design in RE3 or simply drag and drop any file format you are familiar with. Plus the software is locally hosted on the machine so no internet is needed. With our user friendly RE3 software, motorized auto focus, material data base, and 3D camera system using a fiber laser has never been so easy. The Muse Pandora system by Full Spectrum Laser; years to develop so you can engrave in seconds.
- LOCALLY HOSTED BROWSER BASED SOFTWARE - no internet required. (Windows, Mac and Linux compatible). Try it here
- CLASS 2R LASER ENCLOSURE /W MOTORIZED DOOR - fully enclosed unit when used with the 160mm lens with motorized door for safe usage
- REMOVABLE FLOOR - a removable bottom allows larger lenses with larger marking areas to shoot through the bottom of the machine
- ROTARY ATTACHMENT - (optional) allows for cylindrical objects such as cups to be engraved.
- MATERIAL DATABASE - common materials such as aluminum, steel, black acrylic, lexan, leather, granite and more have built in presets for easy workflow.
- 7" LCD TOUCH SCREEN - allows users to control major functions right from the machine.
- 3D CAMERA POWERED MOTORIZED AUTOFOCUS - takes 3D images of what's inside your laser for extremely accurate design placement on multiple height objects. Motorized Z stage automatically focuses multiple times to mark non-flat object.
- ULTRA-RELIABILITY - Solid-state 24V DC 1064nmfiber laser requires no water cooling and has no consumable parts with estimated lifetime of more than 25,000hrs.
- ULTRA-PRECISION - Closed loop galvonometer scanners with encoder feedback project the laser beam with no additional mechanical parts such as belts, gears or pulleys to ensure perfect results each time
- POWER OPTIONS - 20W for use with 210mm lens for 6"x6" working area (150mmx150mm) or select 50W laser with 430mm lens for up to 12"x12" working area (300mmx300mm)
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT - via phone and email.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Full Spectrum Laser has done it again!
We'd like to introduce the Muse Galvo. The Muse Galvo is the first ever plug and play galvo laser produced. With our user friendly RE3 software, motorized auto focus, material data base, and 3D camera system engraving has never been so easy. Prior to the Muse Galvo, fiber lasers were difficult to operate for the average person and trade secrets were held closely by their users. Combining great technology and the insightful input from our customers for over a decade in the industry we have developed something completely new and unique. The Muse Galvo system by Full Spectrum Laser; years to develop so you can engrave in seconds.